Crooked teeth can be embarrassing. They may cause you not to smile for fear of showing off teeth that have gaps, overlaps or uneven teeth. However, some people feel that conventional braces aren’t much better. They are clunky and reveal a mouth full of metal. Fortunately, there is an affordable alternative. Rochester Dental Clinic proudly offers Invisalign. Invisalign is a series of clear retainers or aligners worn to carefully move and adjust the teeth. As teeth move, spaces close and crowded teeth beautifully align. Aligners gradually move your teeth into their proper positions and are virtually invisible.
The Benefits of Invisalign through Rochester Dental Clinic:
There are many benefits to clear aligners over conventional braces. Read on for just a few of those benefits.
- No Unsightly Brackets and Wires: We are an image-conscious society. As such, we desire to look our best at all times. Traditional braces simply do not allow this. Brackets and wires cover the entire row of teeth. The Invisalign system may be a perfect solution for you.
- Ease of Cleaning: One of the greatest drawbacks to traditional braces is that food gets trapped in the brackets and wires. Food can be difficult and time consuming to remove and a build up will lead to stubborn plaque or even tooth decay. On the other hand, aligners are removable. Simply remove the aligners to brush and floss as normal, reducing your risk for plaque buildup and tooth decay.
- Pain-Free: The biggest complaint traditional brace wearers have is pain. The brackets and wires can cut the inside of the mouth. The wearer may also experience tooth pain when the wires are tightened. Invisalign greatly reduces the discomfort for which braces are known.
- Still Trying to Decide if Invisalign is Right For You?
If you are still trying to decide if Invisalign is right for you, or if you are ready to move forward with the aligners, contact Rochester Dental Clinic today to set up your FREE consultation. We will evaluate your teeth, your individual needs and help you decide if Invisalign is the best option to give you a confident, pleasing smile.
Call To Setup An Appointment!
Monday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Tooth Reshaping
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Dental Crowns
- Gum Health
- Dental Implant Therapy
Ready To Smile?
We are patient focused and family friendly. We’ve spent the last 30 years serving the Rochester, Minnesota community by ensuring our patients have healthy teeth and gums. Are you ready to smile?